Our Mission & Experience
Pristine Sun is a professional full service renewable energy company leading the charge across America to develop clean electricity projects.
Pristine Sun is an independent power producer, a full service EPC, and a leading developer of small utility-scale solar PV power plants in America, with 15 such projects constructed in 2013 that are owned and operated by Pristine Sun, over 150 projects (totaling nearly 1 GW) in construction or late-stage development and over 500 additional projects (totaling about 5 GW) in the company’s pipeline and in early or mid-stage development across the United States.
Having developed and constructed over $100 Million (26 MW) of utility, commercial and industrial solar power plants in 2013 Pristine Sun has achieved a track record of 400 percent compound annual growth in watts energized per year since 2009. Pristine Sun first achieved profitability in 2013 (its fifth year in business), remains cash-flow positive, and with the projects nearing construction-readiness in 2015, expects to accelerate growth, revenue, profit and cashflow rapidly through 2016.
Pristine Sun’s core management team members each have more than a decade of experience in the development and finance of solar and wind projects with a combined total of over $3 billion. Pristine Sun, originally backed by a $20 billion private equity fund, is majority owned by our 60-plus employees located throughout the United States.
In the News
- Energy Department Announces Six Clean Energy Projects through Partnership with Israel
- Pristine Sun taps former Deutsche Bank Director Doran Hole to serve as new CFO
- Pristine Sun chosen to build Vermont’s largest solar project
- California Will Soon Be Home To The Country’s Largest Floating Solar Array
- Pristine Sun will build the largest “floatovoltaic” project in the U.S.
- Sonoma County Is Building the Largest Floating Solar Project in the US
- Panasonic and Pristine Sun Form Strategic Relationship to Build 50MW of California Solar Farms